Friday, March 25, 2011

Nail Polish For Our Medolls!

I saw this on another blog and needed more scoop on it, so I went to my friends on Royalty Club and did some investigation. Here's what I found out, not saying this is definate though.


"Someone (think it was doggystar) cleverly made the link that the "nails inc" was a store on the survey a while back (I didn't get one :/ ) and they might bring it in like they had the real brand Sephora
But I zoomed in on the spoiler that turned up on USD and it was "nailed it" like you said or something else to that effect,
To be honest, I will be very very VERY surprised if they bring out nail polish for the dolls..."

 ~tigeress477

"not sure if it is really nail polish for your doll or just an accessory for your suite..."

 ~MissMart

No comments:

Post a Comment